Vertical X-Ray Inspection Machine
Vertical X-Ray Inspection
This x-ray inspection system is designed for production lines to check cylindrical packages/containers like bottles, jars, cans. Widely used in the drinks industry and food manufacturing; jams, sauces, tinned foods etc.
The system is operated by a full colour user-friendly control panel and will take your quality control to the next level capable of detecting a wide range of dense materials and contaminants including glass, plastics. ceramics, metal, bone etc.
- An x-ray generator with specific intensity.
- A standard resolution sensor (pixel pitch 0,8 mm) complete with processor.
- Image processing system, specific software for the search of foreign substance based on the known average density.
- Calculation system and hardware to acquire data; automatic learning function. Touch screen operator panel.
- Specific independent cooling system.
- The main structure and the panel are x-ray shielded, made in stainless steel Aisi 304 and lead.
- Conveyor for products with variable speed driven by inverter
- Bottom frame in stainless steel Aisi 304.
- Supports with height adjustable H=+/- 35 mm.
- Support column with weighing unit and operator panel in stainless steel Aisi 304.
- Compartment with all electric equipment accessible from the rear, by means of a door that can be opened with a key.
- Belt conveyor frame in nickel-plated steel and sliding surface in stainless steel Aisi 304.
- Fastening supports, levelling and height regulation.
- Mechanical fastening and electrical connection to the main control equipment.
- Conveyors with rotating heads to facilitate the substitution of the belts.
- Driving roller diam. 34 mm.
- Idle roller diam. 34 mm.
- Motorization by means of brushless motors + gearbox with electronical control, variable speed from the keyboard.